As a distributor for Italy of Frenzelit GmbH, we are able to offer a wide variety of gaskets in soft materials: high quality fiber gaskets, graphite gaskets, high-temperatures mica gaskets and PTFE gaskets. Furthermore, our offer includes gaskets with silk-screen printing, metal gaskets and textile gasket solutions.
Elastomer-bonded fiber gaskets
The novapress® product family represents the latest technology in fiber-based gasket sheets.
novapress® is a group of elastomer-bonded gasket materials based on high-quality aramid fibers and special functional fillers.
novapress® products are the standard in flat gasket applications and cover nearly all conventional applications; however, each product has special properties that make it ideal for use in specific applications.
Fiber-reinforced graphite gaskets
novatec® brings two worlds together: The world of conventional fiber gaskets and the world of graphite gaskets.
Their very high graphite content makes novatec® gaskets superior to conventional fiber gaskets due to the following properties:
- Higher temperature resistance
- Better chemical resistance
novatec® is ideal for higher requirements that conventional fiber gaskets cannot meet or no longer reliably satisfy. Thanks to their material structure, novatec® products have sufficient inherent strength so that a metal insert is not necessary for reinforcement. This makes them suitable for use with a variety of media.
The novaphit® product family comprises a range of high-quality expanded graphite flat gasket materials.
novaphit® gaskets are reliable and durable even at the outer application limits, which makes them the perfect choice wherever excellent efficiency and performance paired with maximum process reliability are required.
novaphit® gaskets have the following properties:
- Temperature range from -200°C to 550°C
- Universal chemical resistance
- Excellent adaptability to flange unevenness
- Insensitive to changing loads
The novaflon® product line is based on modified or expanded PTFE. This material makes the gaskets resistant to most acids and alkalis throughout the entire pH range from 0 to 14. novaflon® gaskets can therefore be used universally with nearly all media and are perfect for use in the chemical industry.
Moreover, novaflon® complies with Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004 and meets the strict requirements of the FDA guideline. This means that novaflon® can be used in both food production and the pharmaceutical industry.
All members of the novaflon® family meet the TA Luft (German Technical Instructions on Air Quality Control) criteria [leakage rate < 10-4 mbar·l/(s·m)].
novaflon® can be used in a wide temperature range from -210 °C to +260 °C and has an unlimited shelf life when stored in compliance with the recommended storage conditions according to ISO 2230.
novaflon® gaskets offer a number of key advantages over pure (virgin) PTFE produced using conventional methods:
- Resistant to high pressure and temperature loads
- High residual stress
- Good mechanical strength (even under temperature stress)
- Blow-out resistant according to VDI directive 2200
Phlogopite mica gaskets
The novamica® product family is based on high-grade, optimized phlogopite mica, which is far superior to other types of mica in terms of temperature resistance. In combination with an effective binder system, novamica® opens up a variety of application possibilities in high temperature ranges. novamica® materials have excellent performance characteristics thanks to their extremely low binder content.
novamica® enables reliable solutions for applications that cannot be not covered by conventional gasket materials.
novamica® gaskets have the following properties:
- Extreme temperature resistance up to 1000 °C.
- High chemical resistance – even against aggressive and corrosive media.
- Good thermal and electrical insulation properties.
- Incombustible (DNI = does not ignite – according to ASTM SAE J369 fire test).
- Good adaptability to flange unevenness.
- Reliable long-term performance even at maximum temperatures.
- Extremely low binder content guarantees long-term stability.
novamica® products are not only suitable as conventional high-temperature gaskets but also as insulation materials or temperature-resistant compensation elements.
However, novamica® materials are best suited for applications with a temperature level of 400°C or higher.
Industrial exhaust gaskets
novaform® EXHAUST GASKETS are specifically designed for exhaust applications with increased thermal and mechanical loads on gaskets, for example in diesel engines, turbo chargers, compressors, exhaust systems, etc
Why buy from us
- As exclusive distributor for Italy of Frenzelit GmbH, worldwide leader in the production of state-of-the-art asbestos-free gasket materials, we offer products of excellent quality, capable of ensuring high levels of performance.
- We guarantee a professional technical support service from the development stage to the industrialisation of the product.
- We have the best technologies, whether it is for the production of large and very large series, or for the production of small and very small batches. Dies and blanking lines are personalized according to the application. Our modern multi-head water jet cutting machines guarantee remarkable productivity and short lead times.
- We guarantee extremely fast prototyping and supply of small pre-series.