Vito Rimoldi S.p.A. has been operating in the production and marketing of seals and technical items for industrial use since 1940.
Facts and figures
The company's aim is, and has always been, to diversify products and markets. Our numbers today:
To deepen our technical knowledge of our products in this target market, in order to focus our efforts, and make the relationship with our customers more effective.
To advance the development of long-lasting, positive and transparent external relationships with our customers, suppliers and institutions, while simultaneously being motivated by the search for mutual interest.
To promote our company’s awareness, both externally and internally, through effective and constant communication.
- To pursue strategies and actions such as guaranteeing the company’s continuity, rather than focusing on short-term goals.
- To focus the efforts aimed at guaranteeing the constant growth of the company, through development in international niche markets.
To expand our knowledge, favouring relationships and improving our rapport with market-leading customers and suppliers recognised for quality and innovation.
To take care of the respect and growth of each employee, and their function within the company.
- To develop ambitious initiatives that meet at least one of these requirements:
- Because they improve the processes! (must improve the product, reduce or even eliminate waste)
- Because they improve the service! (although not immediately quantifiable as a ROI, it is understood that the customer is benefitting from the service and, as a consequence, the stakeholders have a reliability and prestige perception of the company)
- Because they increase revenue! (must contribute to the increase in sales)
- To adopt monitoring systems for the internal processes in order to continuously improve these initiatives.
To develop a structure with shared responsibility, promoting employees' involvement, and their interpersonal relationships.
"Those who just do their duty do not do all their duty" (Charles Peguy)
To pursue one’s heritage, also through a sustainable management of resources and giving value back to territory.
To protect the well-being of people, by taking care of the internal work environment, and by protecting the external environment.
To aim to always taking into account, during the development of projects and/or individual activities, the impact that these can have in terms of environmental sustainability, in favour of future generations.
The term utopia is often the most convenient way to liquidate what one does not feel like, is not capable of, or does not dare to do. A dream remains a dream until you start working on it. And then it can turn into something infinitely bigger.