These are soft gaskets used in industrial gearmotors, which are mechanical systems that provide for the transmission of power, modulating it as needed.
Gearmotors have a wide number of applications in every industrial sector.
This material combines the positive properties of fiber and elastomer gaskets. It has outstanding adaptability that is almost equal to an elastomer gasket, plus the mechanical stability of conventional fiber gaskets.
For applications characterized by minimal surface pressure, like gearmotors, pumps, gearboxes, tanks, lids, and other easily deformed components, novapress® 850 satisfies requirements that were previously considered unattainable.
In addition, novapress® 850:
- is ideal for use in oils, fuels, and refrigerants;
- complies with current regulations for use in contact with food, including EC 1935/2004 and those of the FDA;
- satisfies the criteria of the new elastomer guidelide for use in contact with drinking water, with respect to both cold and hot water applications; and
- meets the requirements of regulations for use in gas plants—for both industrial and domestic applications (service lines).
Why buy from us
- Our partnership with Frenzelit GmbH ensures that we can offer state-of-the-art materials obtained from high-quality raw materials.
- We provide professional technical support in the choice of material and shape, and we provide support during experimental tests.
- We are experts in water-jet and blanking technology.
- We are committed to minimizing the carbon footprint of our production processes thanks to the use of renewable energy.