In accordance with the Italian data security law, (196/2003) and subsequent amendments, note that Vito Rimoldi S.p.A. undertakes to treat client’s personal data guided by the principles of propriety, lawfulness, transparency, protection of the rights and privacy. Thus, as referred to in art.13 of Law Decree no. 196/2003, Vito Rimoldi S.p.A. shall inform his client that:
1) The data collected and filed with regard to the compilation of the present form on the company’s website will be processed for the following purposes: gathering of all data concerning the services provided or for the drafting of an adequate commercial offer.
Furthermore, the data will be used to send (including e-mail or other electronic media) commercial offers following inquiries or after the company’s technicians visit.
2) The data may be processed using appropriate paper-based, electronic and telematics methods, according to the minimum-security measures set out in the Annex B Law Decree no. 196/2003.
3) The client is informed that providing data is optional but it is understood that some requested data and specifically those marked with an asterisk are mandatory and if not supplied their absence does not allow the execution of the required service.
4) The data may be disclosed to third parties such as employees, public administration, installers, partner companies or other entities for purposes closely connected to the supply of the required service.
5) The owner of the processing is: Vito Rimoldi S.p.A.
6) The data controller is Vito Rimoldi S.p.A.
7) The client may exercise his rights as expressed by articles 7 of Law Decree no.196/2003 by contacting the owner and the controller.